Relationships are the curriculum as we learn what it means to live out our baptismal promises:
- To live among God’s faithful people
- To attend to the word of God and the holy supper
- To learn the Lord’s Prayer, the Creed, and the Ten Commandments
- To proclaim Christ through word and deed
- To care for others and the world God made
- And to work for justice and peace.
In the Way
High schoolers are encouraged to get “In the Way,” on Sunday mornings in our Sunday School rooms by helping our younger children explore what it means to follow Jesus into the world. Students are given a chance to lead lessons, plan Kingdom experiments (Jesus field trips), and ask lots and lots of questions.