Our council and committees have made a few changes to our worship services.
Here’s what we decided:
- We are once again coming to the altar for communion.
- Gradually increase singing at service.
- Provide the southern-most section of the sanctuary for physical distancing.
- Encourage the use of our live-streamed worship for anyone who has been exposed to COVID, is feeling ill, is immune-compromised, or is not fully vaccinated.
- Gradually relax mask requirements and add in fellowship opportunities. Other basic mitigations we’ve kept in place throughout this pandemic will continue for the time being.
If numbers continue to stay low, we are hoping to return to a more “normal” pattern.
Thank you! Let us worship God together in peace, health, and joy!!