Skip to content
- Ensure that the Coffee Pots are plugged (Regular and Decaf)
- Check supplies, cups, cream and sugar, drink stirrers (extra cups are in the kitchen either in the cabinet marked such or in a large box by the north door.)
- Coffee Mugs are now being used as a “green” effort. Please put cart of mugs near the table for use of those wishing to drink coffee.
- The donut holes and bagels are to be delivered from County Market along with the flowers on Saturday. They are left on the cart in the sacristy.
- Place a napkin in the baskets and place the donut holes in the baskets. Use one basket for early service. Cut the bagels into quarters. Place them on a platter.
- Put coffee in carafes marked appropriately, e.g.. decaf, regular, hot water
- After serving, clean up table, and wash tray. Put used coffee mugs in the dishwasher in the kitchen. Dump out remaining coffee from carafes and leave for late worship.
- Place baskets of remaining donut holes and tray of bagels on table after worship begins.
- Pour coffee into appropriate carafes.
- Check and replenish supplies, e.g. cups, sugar, napkins, and coffee mugs.
- After serving, clean up table, wash trays, carafes, and coffee pot. Place dirty mugs in dishwasher and start dishwasher.
- Note: Coffee grounds are to be put in the white container under the kitchen sink.
- Ensure that all lights are off in the kitchen area.
- Note any supply replacement needs and leave in church office in the wire basket.